Intellectual property is now recognized as a company’s most valuable asset.
From healthcare products and medical devices, to computer software and technology, to art and music, Shraybman Law understands the importance of protecting these vital investments and works with clients to develop and manage their intellectual property portfolios.
We handle all aspects of complex transactions and when they arise, assist to resolve disputes. A deep understanding of our clients’ objectives guides our practice and enables us to provide strategic and creative counsel related to Intellectual Property.
- Trade Secret protection
- IP transactions and due diligence
- Brand management and protection
- Intellectual property licensing
- Copyright counseling, registration, and recapture
- Trademark counseling, registration, and enforcement
- Patent counseling and prosecution